Thursday, October 7, 2010

Decorating

I am getting severely behind in this whole blogging thing. Unfortunately, most of my life is school, so I kind of forget about the blog, even when something exciting does happen. :)

Last weekend, MaryLou and I put up some decorations in our living room. I won a $50 gift card from Kaplan, which funded our little decorating party. MaryLou got the short end of the stick...somehow she ended up being the one to screw all the little plastic anchors and the screws into the wall. Meanwhile, I ran around the apartment pulling decorations out of the last unpacked box, and asking, "How does this look?" I'm lucky  she didn't hit me with the screwdriver. :)




And here is the final product: TA-DA! 



Please also note the "music corner," complete with Ol' Blue Eyes (who I proudly hung myself).



And thus completes our unpacking, and all of our decorating for the moment. The two blank walls left will have to wait until one of us wins another gift card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment