I know the title sounds crazy, but I promise that there is a Christmas smell in the air here (if you don’t believe me, you’ll just have to come visit me). The best way I can describe it is a combination of cold air and wood burning…but whatever it is, it’s wonderful.
And so begins a list of my current favorite things:
- “The Christmas List” – a very predictable, cheesy Christmas movie, but my favorite nonetheless.
- Reunions with college roommates
- Christmas baking/goodies
- Being at my church
- My ballerina ornament (I picked it out when I was five)
- Christmas wreaths and hot cocoa – they go quite well together
- Being curled up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of coffee staring at the Christmas tree..
Life is good.
P.S. I tried fruitcake for the first time today, and I actually liked it! I can now add that to the list of things I eat those most people don’t like (along with dried apricots and prunes).