Monday, November 29, 2010

True Love

I know that many of you are hoping that I am the one who has finally fallen in love. Well, sorry to disappoint, but you're still going to have to wait a while for that one. :) The title refers to my 18-month-old cousin, who clearly picked AnnaGrace as his favorite this past weekend. Unfortunately, I was unable to seal my place, despite giving him the cookie dough beater, feeding him pumpkin pie for breakfast, and generally encouraging bad habits. :)

Allow me to illustrate:

Ross with the beater...
 versus

Ross with AnnaGrace
Please note the discrepancy in his facial expressions. I guess the way to a man's heart is not always through his stomach. *Sigh*

Besides doting on Ross, the other highlight of the weekend was running my very first 10K. I came in at 54:50, and placed third in my age group, though only because AnnaGrace didn't cross the finish line before she came back to find me. :)

We also watched "It's a Wonderful Life," which I had never seen all the way through before. I highly recommend the film, though if you are prone to crying, make sure you have a box of tissues. :) Now I just need to find my own Jimmy Stewart... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment