Saturday, December 18, 2010

HOME!!!

I am finally home!!! It feels so strange to be back after being gone for 4 months - on the one hand, it doesn't feel like it's been that long, and on the other, I feel like I've been gone for ages.

Today was glorious - I didn't set an alarm for the first time in months. When I got up, I fixed breakfast and promptly sat down and put in one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time - "The Christmas List" starring Mimi Rogers and Enuka Okoma. For those of you who missed it when it was shown on ABC Family, you've missed out. :)

My mom made chili for dinner, and afterwards dad made dark chocolate chip/mint cookies. AMAZING!! We just finished watching Nanny McPhee...and now I have to figure out what to do with myself next. I'm sort of enjoying the feeling of boredom again (I've forgotten what it feels like!).

Tomorrow I get to go to my own church!!!!

Well, that's all for now! Hopefully I will soon have some pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment