Sunday, October 21, 2012

Concussions and Christmas Music

What do these two things have in common?

...

...

...

...

...

Absolutely nothing.

I just wanted to see you think. :)

Actually, they do have one thing in common - they both made appearances over the course of my weekend.

Concussions were around all weekend. My current (and LAST!!) mini-trial involves a hockey player, so I've been researching concussions and post-concussive syndrome all weekend. It's some pretty interesting stuff. Did you know that people who are depressed exhibit a lot of the standard symptoms for post-concussive syndrome? So if you find yourself experiencing chronic headaches and fatigue, don't freak out. It's probably not post-concussive syndrome. Especially if you haven't experienced head trauma in the recent past.

If, however, you suffer a blow to the head during a hockey game, don't go out and play again six days later. It might end your career.

Ahh, the life lessons I've learned from PC...

And now for the exciting part of this post:

TWO OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS HAVE NEW CHRISTMAS CDS!!!!!!!

I find that each year, Christmas gets more and more exciting. There's just nothing better than hearing Christmas music and knowing that that time of year is coming. Can you tell it's my favorite holiday??

Cold air, Christmas lights, Christmas music,The Christmas List, exchanging presents, sitting next to the fire, It's a Wonderful Life, cinnamon rolls, and peppermint mochas at Starbucks...there are just too many things to be happy about during Christmas.

And now, add two more things to the list:





Now I just have to wait for Veteran's Day weekend (November 10th). That's when I can use the 40% off coupon that came in the mail.

That weekend is already marked on my calendar... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment