Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mastering the Art of Cooking!

One of the simple joys of living on my own is being able to cook! So, allow me to share with you some of the cooking victories that have transpired in our lovely condo.

Last night, MaryLou (my roommate) and I made enchiladas, which turned out amazing! We supplemented the main dish with corn (steamed in the microwave!) and tomatoes from our tomato plant. Scrumptious!

 

 

While looking for “cheap people” recipes, my roommate stumbled across the “Peanut Butter Magic Danish.” It is super easy to make, and actually quite filling! And, may I point out, the title of the page is “A Fugue in Egg Minor” – SO CUTE!!! :)

Well, that’s all for tonight…classes continue to roll along well, although I am fairly certain that an explosion of my head is imminent. Measuring contract damages is like math - lots of formulas that I still don't fully understand..*sigh.* On the bright side, there is now one more area of law on the list of specialties that are NOT up for consideration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment