Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To-Do List

Well friends, I am back in Texas after a whirlwind week at home for Josh;s graduation. I spent the morning unpacking, watching TV, and reapplying to Starbucks. Here are just a few of the things on my to-do list:
  • Find a job.(Preferrably as a barista at a coffee shop)
  • Wash my car - it's been over a year since it's been cleaned. GROSS.
  • Unpack - Already done!! :)
  • Get my rear end back in gear and put together a training plan.
  • Order a bathing suit - for all those hot Texas days that will be spent by the pool!
I'm also hoping to organize my blog this summer, in addition to lots of exciting posts! I have deemed Mondays as "Movie Mondays," so there should be lots of movie reviews headed your direction!

And now, I'm headed off to find something to eat - I'm starved, despite eating a whole box of Mac and Cheese by myself!

A recap of my week in South Carolina to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment