Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Just a Quick Update...

Because my computer is at 9% battery life, and it's time for me to turn in for the night. :)

I just got back this evening from an overnight trip to Colorado Springs to deliver more Ob/Gyn boxes. We delivered around 36 boxes, plus we did a good bit of sightseeing (my supervisor is so cool!). Last night we went to Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls. We climbed 409 steps - and I got quite a workout from my racing heart going up them!! :) (More on that later...)



Today, we finished up around lunchtime, and then went to Glen Eyrie to take a tour of the castle. SO COOL! We also went to the Air Force Academy on the way out of town, and got to see the iconic chapel. Unfortunately, no pictures of the latter because I left my ipod in the car (I left my camera at home!!!). :(




Dear future husband: this is where our honeymoon is going to be. I hope you enjoy hiking and mountains. :) Sincerely, Katelyn.

Just got the reserve battery warning - so it's goodnight for me!! More pictures to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment