Monday, January 7, 2013

Joy

I am one day closer to the end of Practice Court. Just in case you wanted a running countdown. :)

Surprisingly, today was a really good day. It feels so wonderful to be back home and be back in a schedule. The hardest part of the day was getting out of bed...especially after I've been staying up later and sleeping in later.

I only had two classes today, so I was able to come home for lunch. I worked for a couple of hours, and then headed out to run a couple of errands. Unfortunately, I didn't find either of the items I was looking for, but I did find a cute pair of red wedges! :)

When I got home, I went for a run. The last two weeks have been very hit-or-miss, so I'm excited to start seriously training for the Bearathon in March. Today was the farthest I've run in a long time, which felt great! I did 3.75 miles, and only walked 0.5 of it! Plus, I found a quarter and three pennies. It doesn't get much better than that. :)

Here are the three things I'm thankful for today:

1. We got out of class early!

2. Having a great run.

3. Getting saved from a class memo by one of my classmates.

Hope your week is off to a great start!


No comments:

Post a Comment