Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Me

In an attempt to engage in conversations on subjects other than law school, I ordered a "Chatpack" from Amazon last week. I have been meaning to get one since August, but I kept forgetting. AnnaGrace and I did some questions on the way down to Austin, and I thought it might be interesting to post some of my favorite questions/answers here. So, here goes!

1. If rain could fall in any scent, what scent would you want it to be? I would pick a citrus scent!

2. If you could swallow a pill that would stop anything of your choice from ever happening to you again (except keep you from getting sick), what would the pill permanently end? Saying goodbye!! It is something I have always hated...and it only gets worse as you get older!

3. If you were writing an autobiography, what would be the book's title (besides your name)? Katelyn Ridenour: A Series of Contradictions. Sometimes I feel as though I am my own oxymoron. :)

Some examples:
  • I tend to be pretty quiet and shy - until you get to know me. Then I can't shut up!
  • Some days I enjoy watching a good chick flick. On others, I get so irritated at how predictable they are! (Unless it's Pride and Prejudice!)
  • I love surprises...but I need to plan ahead and have a routine (or I get very bent out of shape!)
4. What is your favorite time of day? The early morning - I love how quiet it is!
5. If you were completely blind but could somehow see for just one hour each month, how would you most often spend that time? Seeing people. I would want to know what the people I interacted with looked like!

6. If the daytime high temperature had to be exactly the same every day of the year, what would you want the temperature to be? 75 degrees - with lots of sun!

7. Which month of the year do you think would best describe your personality? April. Spring flowers, bright colors, warmer temperatures, and almost the end of the school year!

9. If you could wake up every morning, open your bedroom blinds, and look out a huge glass window at the perfect view, what would that view be? A gorgeous mountain view - lots of blues, purples, and greens!

And now it's your turn to answer a question!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment