Monday, July 18, 2011

Restless

Look what I saw this morning as I was watering my plants - a bunny!!


Over the past two days, I've begun to feel a little stir-crazy. I want to do something, I just haven't quite figured out what. AnnaGrace and I are working on a fabulous birthday week, though, which should hopefully help relieve some of our restlessness. Stay tuned for a mini-roadtrip to Dallas!!

On Saturday, we went to the sack sale at Plato's Closet. It was GREAT!!! I was a little disappointed with the size of the bags. However, after some skillful rolling and lots of cramming, I managed to fit a cardigan, a skirt, two vests, and multiple tops in my bag. And all of that cost me only $10!!! I will definitely try to curb my desire to go clothes shopping until the next sack sale - it'd be worth stocking up and changing things out when the sale occurs! Check out some of our finds:




Now it's time to clean out my closet and get rid of some of the clothes I don't wear very often. We've got some stuff to take to Plato's Closet, and I've already listed two dresses on Ebay! Here's hoping my attempt at auctioning stuff off is successful. Even though there isn't room, I'm sort of wishing that I had brought some more of my clothes - I'm feeling the need to purge quite a bit! I guess it will be something to look forward to when I return to Waco (blegh).

Well, I'm off to figure out what to do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment