Saturday, July 23, 2011

Womb Emancipation Day


I am now as old as my mother was when she had me - isn't that weird?!?!? Somehow, when you're a kid, being in your 20s seems so old. Then you hit it and realize it's not that old, after all. I guess that's just how all of life goes. :)

AnnaGrace ended up having to work on Thursday, so I tagged along and hung out at Starbucks. Since I have a registered gift card, I got a coupon for a free birthday drink - hurray for a Vente Java Chip Frappuchino!!! :) I was quite alert for the rest of the day, that's for sure! While at Starbucks, I was able to Skype with my mom, which was really nice. 

When AnnaGrace was done with work, we headed home for a couple minutes before our hair appointments. I've decided that hair cuts need to be a new birthday tradition. :) It feels so good to have less hair on my head!! We don't have a really good "after" picture yet - that will have to come later!



When we got home, I parked myself on the couch and talked to MaryLou while AnnaGrace cooked dinner and made a cake (she wouldn't let me help!). :) She made steak, mashed potatoes, rolls, and an avocado - it was AMAZING!!



Then it was time for cake. I have been waiting for this cake for 2 months, ever since we saw it while looking for AnnaGrace's birthday cake. It seriously makes me drool every time I look at it on the computer screen. :)


Hurray for a fantabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment