Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Here's an interesting fact about myself: I don't really like the go-around-the-table-and-share-something-you're-thankful-for thing. I know, I have plenty of guilt about this. But somehow, I just always have trouble coming up with something that doesn't sound (to me), like it's contrived or stupid. And, I hate being put on the spot.

So today, while I was out on my run, I thought about what I am thankful for this year. Here are a few things on my list, as well as pictures from my day:

1) Practice Court - I wouldn't choose to go through this experience again, but I am grateful it happened. I feel deeper in love with Jesus as a result. And isn't this really the best thing you could ever wish for?

2) Legs that let me run, a heart that keeps up, and beautiful weather to enjoy.

3) This little cutie:


4) So many other things that would make this blog post miles long.




Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment