Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DONE!!!

On Friday, I finished my last final and am now 2/3 of the way done with the law school!!! I cannot tell you how jealous I was of the graduating seniors on Saturday morning. Less than 365 days and I will be walking across the stage!! I cannot wait...

Friday night we went to dinner with Sara's parents. It was a lovely celebration, even though I looked pretty woof (aka - not lookin' so hot). :) After living in "finals muck" for 10 days, I was suffering. :)


On Sunday we had a cookout/pool party at Sara's apartment as a last hurrah before we all split for the summer. I had the lovely fortune of getting enough water in my ears to give me a double dose of swimmer's ear. :( Today marks my fourth doctor's visit in the past five months - clearly, I need law school to be over so I can recover my good health.

After finals were over, I suddenly had the urge to get a pedicure. Instead of dropping $30 or more, however, on a salon pedicure, I decided to do my own at home. So today I finally sat down and took time to soak my feet, buff my feet, and paint my nails (I'm sure you wanted all the nitty-gritty details). :)

Here's the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment