Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Break Has Sprung...

Finally!! After weeks of counting down, spring break has finally arrived!! Here are a few of my plans over the next week:

1) Tons of cooking - Carrot Cake Oatmeal, Chocolate Crunch Dessert Granola, and developing my very own french fry seasoning - without peeking at any online recipes! :)

In the spice aisle - picking out seasonings for my french fry recipe!

My first attempt. Recipe to come - it still needs some tweaking!

2) Lots of movies (The King's Speech, Rabbit Hole, Ramona and Beezus)...

Sadly, Ramona and Beezus was quite disappointing - although it had some good quotes ("If you can't be brave at recess, how can you be when it really counts?"), overall I was not impressed. Inconsistent characters, bad parenting, and a too-happy ending made it a "C+" in my book.

3) Read The Emperor of Ocean Park - a novel written by a Yale law professor. My grandpa found the book, and sent it to me just because (yes, he's always that amazing!). So far, I'm 6 chapters in (I started early because I couldn't wait!), and it is quite the page-turner!


4) Hopefully lay out by the pool - if the weather warms up. Today it was a high of 53 degrees!! :(

5) Take more than 5 photos every day. Please check Facebook for the whole slew of them. :)


Pizza for dinner? Yes, please. After a long run (12 miles), it was the only thing that sounded good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment